Labels

Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Let's Celebrate, Florida

I’m in Orlando and I’m sitting in an candidate interview – and it is getting late. The candidate mentioned that she lived near Celebration, Florida – a community created by Disney. My mind starts to wander – I wonder if there is a Celebration Funeral Home. There is just no way that wouldn’t be weird. “Welcome to the Celebration Funeral Home – sorry for your loss – let’s Celebrate". How about the Celebration Emergency Medical Services – “Congratulations, you’ve had a heart attack”. Does the Celebration Fire Department bring marshmallows? Personally, after all these years of being a social worker, I want to work for Celebration Demolition. Let's just put that cake out in the rain.

Back to the interview

No comments:

Post a Comment